Bob's Youtube

About

1about

FDA and FBI Raid Cancer Cure Center and Steal Medicine from Dying Patients

News // May 4 2013

BobTuskin.com
By Sam Bass

My wife, Yvonne, has been given two death sentences. No, she is not a criminal nor a terrorist. Let me tell you her story.

Six years ago she was diagnosed with melanoma cancer. After three surgeries the doctors felt that they had removed all the cancer. Almost one year later the cancer returned with fast growing tumors on her back. Again, the Doctor wanted to do surgery and treat her using interferon. His prognosis was that she had six months before she would die (DEATH SENTENCE # 1) and that the interferon “might” give her a 10% chance of survival. But, if she did the interferon, she would feel like she had the flu for a year and it would further weaken her immune system. Yvonne asked the Doctor directly if he were in her shoes would he take the course of action he was recommending. After much silence he said, “No.”

With much prayer and research, we choose an alternative route. She changed her diet radically. My children and I started massaging her back almost daily with essential oils. Through guidance from a Natural Phatic Doctor we begin supplementing her diet.

In a matter of months the tumors on her back begin to decrease in size and then suddenly disappeared. Her oncologist did not believe that the cancer was gone and had a scan done which verified she was cancer free. DEATH SENTENCE # 1 OVERTURNED.

Five years later the cancer returned with a violent aggression unlike before. She lost over 80 pounds in less than six months, could not keep any food down, and had to sleep setting up in a chair. Knowing that we had defeated cancer once before, we were confident we could defeat it again. Thus, after much prayer and research, and due to the fast growth of these new tumors, we decided to seek an alternative clinic that would help oversee her treatment.

We chose Camelot Cancer Care in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Camelot has been treating cancer patients for over ten years with a verified 60% decrease in the SUV’s in tumors on their patients PET scans after receiving their treatment. An oncologist who had personal knowledge of Camelot’s effectiveness felt that it would be the better course, even over normal medical treatments.

Their treatment consist of 20 rounds of B-17 (known as laetrile), vitamin C, and DMSO administered intravenously. The first eight treatments must be done in the clinic and are overseen by a medical staff. The remaining eight can be self-administered at home with weekly blood test to insure no adverse effects from the treatments.

On the eight day (April 23, 2013) Yvonne was showing great signs that the treatments were working. She could sleep laying down, she was keeping most of her food down, she had an increase in her appetite, and energy. We were about to leave the clinic with the remaining twelve treatments in my hands when the FBI and FDA raided the clinic in a gestapo like manner claiming that the use of B-17 was illegal and that Camelot was committing fraud. They made the staff remove all the patients off their IVs and told us all to leave.

I set the box of prefilled IV bags down to put my coat own. As I reached for the box an FBI agent slammed his hand down on the box and told me, “You cannot take that with you.” I informed him that I had paid $13,000 for it, thus it was mine and that it was necessary for my wife’s continuing successful battle with her cancer. He told me he would arrest me if I picked it up again. I told him to read me my rights which he declined.

They keep us there for another two hours under constant arm guard. I was not allowed to go to the restroom without removing my coat and empting all my pockets. An agent led us to believe that we might be able to take our property home with us just to tell us two hours later that the Attorney General’s lawyer said we could not have it.

By the FBI/FDA and Attorney General’s action they handed my wife DEATH SENTENCE #2. Because the FBI/FDA sealed the bank accounts of Camelot and it’s owner, we cannot recover the $13,000 which we borrowed. This has limited us to seeking other alternative treatments elsewhere.

WE are now put in a position that we must self-treat Yvonne. DO NOT FRET! We are confident in our God that He is leading us and with the support of friends, our church, and many strangers we will defeat this death sentence. I believe that we will show that our rogue government cannot remove our right to choose how we fight this cancer and that alternative treatments can and are successful.

WE will see this DEATH SENTENCE #2 OVERTUNED.

In you would like to know more about this or help financially go to:

or a TV news story see:

[GARD]

41 Responses to "FDA and FBI Raid Cancer Cure Center and Steal Medicine from Dying Patients"

1. brian May 4, 2013 11:54 pm Reply

Rick Simpsons hemp oil.

1. samuel79 May 6, 2013 4:01 pm Reply

exactly
      but vit c and b17 injection can do wonders too
      but yeah cannabis or help oil with cactus honey, can be sooo effective ;)
      spread the world and help people ,
      im from morocco, we hae the best cannabis plants in kettama here !
      but even here there is media blackout about original medecine :)

2. john g May 6, 2013 4:41 pm Reply

Watch YouTube Video “Run from the Cure” for Rick Simpson’s approach. The country of Spain has added hemp oil to the top 5 cancer cures.

Our country is ‘out of control” putting big-pharma and profits over a patients right to take whatever they want to survive. It’s not right!

3. Ben May 7, 2013 9:38 am Reply

if they won’t let you use vitamin B.. you think they’ll let em use hemp oil? lol

4. Morgan May 10, 2013 6:28 pm Reply

Curcumin with Resveratrol, veg diet, no sugar, artificial sweeteners, or processed food. Google’holistic cancer treatment’. Chemo is the WORST thing you can do. Cannabis is awesome for cancer.

2. des May 5, 2013 1:12 am Reply

lool up dr budwig from germeny if you want your wife to live. how do you not know this.

3. Staci May 5, 2013 1:31 am Reply

how is the treatment coming along? have you tried alkalizing? if the body is acidic, cancer will grow. so try adding foods and supplements to her that will alkalize her in addition to everything else you’re doing. also, just a theory, but if the body gets better when its alkaline, maybe it would beneficial to bathe in alkaline water. google some directions to make it yourself with just a few barrels, pvc pipe, and a bit of other equip.

4. DEATH SENTENCE | Actualizações May 5, 2013 9:15 am Reply

[...] FDA and FBI Raid Cancer Cure Center and Steal Medicine from Dying Patients | BobTuskin.com. [...]

5. alma ogle May 5, 2013 10:40 am Reply

WOW….How could the gov. do this. Did any one ever discover why? Had a sister -in -law who went to tulsa for treatments. Can’t remember the name of the place. She had to live there for six weeks. The family took turns going there to stay with her. She brought meds home with her. Didn’t help her at all. Cost was tremendeous. We still lost her.

6. Combat Cancer Now May 5, 2013 3:00 pm Reply

I really hope you defeat death sentence #2 and stay positive no matter what happens because stress can only cause more problems. Here’s a video of all natural things you can do to fight cancer.

Also, do some more research. I’m sure you’ll find a cure and God will be there to lead you.

Tell your wife to always stay positive and keep on laughing.

7. FBI and FDA Raid Cancer Cure Center, Steal Medicine From Dying Patients : Federal Jack May 5, 2013 5:01 pm Reply

[...] READ THE FULL ARTICLE HERE Tweet [...]

8. FDA and FBI Raid Cancer Cure Center and Steal Medicine from Dying Patients | May 5, 2013 8:41 pm Reply

[...] Bob Tuskin – by Sam Bass [...]

9. FBI and FDA Raid Cancer Cure Center, Steal Medicine From Dying Patients May 5, 2013 8:54 pm Reply

[...] READ THE FULL ARTICLE HERE [...]

10. Am May 6, 2013 3:51 pm Reply

What makes me laugh is people still think this is something NEW! 20 years ago my mother worked for a holistic doctor and they did the same thing to him. How many people have they murdered for this same reason 1000, 2000, 5000? From 1905 to present day there are over 100 proven remedies to this fungus in the body. Do your homework people the answers are out there for you. You just have to LOOK!!!!!

11. Quiklinx for the week of 5/6 (see Quicklinx Page above for previous) « May 6, 2013 4:08 pm Reply

[...] FDA and FBI Raid Cancer Cure Center and Steal Medicine from Dying Patients – by Sam Bass, BobTuskin.com – Blood curdling. Like this:Like Loading… This entry was written by Bruce, posted on May 6, 2013 at 12:37 pm, filed under Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL. « Quiklinx for the week of 4/29 (see Quicklinx Page above for previous) [...]

12. Jake May 6, 2013 5:42 pm Reply

Look up soursop fruit or the graviola tree. Those are the same thing. These aren’t illegal…at least I don’t think. They are just a little difficult to find.

13. magicman May 6, 2013 7:54 pm Reply

Here is information on B-17 for you.
    You may be able to make your own…

14. usemorethanOne May 7, 2013 1:42 am Reply

Budwig protocol=flaxseed oil blended with cottage cheese until Mayo consistency
    Sabila Protocol=Aloe Arborescens blended with pure honey and a few T. rum, whiskey or grappa to preserve batch.
    Oleander Soup=order online or make yourself exactly as instructed
    Gerson’s diet=juice/eat raw vegetables and little else
    Vitamin C=increase dosages
    DMSO=research and take accompanying recommended supplements
    H202 therapy=order or buy the hydrogen peroxide now while you can; take only as instructed
    detoxify=kidneys, parasites, liver and colon…don’t forget probiotics
    lymphatic system dry-brushing=learn how; you tube
    clean up the diet=no sugar, caffeine, processed foods, etc. Eat sprouts you grow. Mung and broccoli best.
    put lemons and or limes in your water…every glass, lots of it.
    Learn to relax/meditate and tell her to do only what she wants to do. no stress. no anger. peace, all the time.
    green drinks=you tube; stupid easy. Add a piece of sweet fruit to offset bitterness.
    GO. DO.

15. FDA and FBI Raid Cancer Cure Center and Steal Medicine from Dying Patients | The Global Elite May 7, 2013 9:12 am Reply

[...] Read the full article Print PDF [...]

16. Parker Gabriel May 8, 2013 12:52 am Reply

And the government evilly spits back at Bob Tuskin and Sam Bass, “BOTH of those two death sentences against that woman were RIGHTFULLY IMPOSED in the FIRST place. She was SUPPOSED to be MADE dead and KEPT dead. AND the death senteces against her WILL BOTH be carried out and RE-carried out AGAIN and RE-RE-carried out AGAIN AND AGAIN as many times as we of the government NEED to carry them out and thereby guarantee that those who have been sentenced to be dead ARE MADE PERMANENTLY dead AND KEPT PERMANENTLY dead!!!”

17. Patrick May 8, 2013 11:48 pm Reply

Dr. Simoncelli who came up with the candida cancer theory, used iodine topically to cure melanoma with this method. He also used bicarbonate of soda to cure cancer successfully. Not to be misconstrued to be medical advise, just something I read. Your mileage may vary. 8^)

18. LotsofGoodOptions May 11, 2013 3:24 pm Reply

Source of B17 = apricot kernel seeds . You can buy organic ground apricot kernel from lots of online sources – they mark it as “not for internal consumption” (because they have to), but are allowed to sell it as something good for your skin. Very very affordable. Like lots of things, intraveneous works best, but so does rubbing it on your skin (its absorbed into your blood) .. so get quality (berry based, not corn-based) vitamin C, apricot kernal seeds/ground, dissolved in DMSO (easy to buy through Amazon) and voila. Then apply it to skin multiple times/day (make sure to dilute DMSO to level where it doesn’t burn/itch).
    ALSO recommend ozonated olive oil, check out Ed McCable’s Oxygen Therapy book. Hulda Clark’s cure for all cancers. Look up Gerson’s protocol, good diet suggestions and organic coffee enemas. And heard good things about the Rick simplson oil, too. You may need a little more time (especially if not using simpson’s oil) than you would with IV, but there is nothing too bad about curing things a little slower; a cure is a cure. These are all really affordable options, and DIY

19. ANGEL May 12, 2013 12:43 am Reply

DR Burzynski in Houston Texas, medical center He treats and cures cancer with anti neoplastons check out his success rates and survivall stories on youtube as well as his website i Best of luck and God Bless

20. Lillian October 8, 2013 2:44 pm Reply

I give my dog 2 squirts of Hempseed oil every day. So good for her coat and I want to support hemp as much as possible.Dr Thomas is the one to contact to get all hemp products.reach Dr Thomas on dis email
    thomasmedicalservice@hotmail.com

21. Barygray October 12, 2013 4:00 pm Reply

It is so true about Rick Simpson Cannabis Oil’ I want to use this medium to applause the Rick Simpson cannabis oil for curing my Fiance cancer with his Hemp Oil, my fiance has been suffering from colorectal cancer for the pass three years now, but ever since we started using the Rick Simpson Cannabis oil for the treatment of her cancer for the past 3 months according to the instructions on how to use it, my future wife has fully recovered from her colorectal cancer. The Rick Simpson hemp oil is a great success on cure for cancer, with his cannabis oil i give a lot of credits, my fiance has completed her treatment of 4 months of successful treatment, am getting married to my fiance as her colorectal cancer has been totally cured with rick Simpson cannabis Oil which we purchase: ricksimpsoncannabisoil@gmail.com, It has been 4 months now of the successful cure of my fiance colorectal cancer and since my fiance stop treatment
    and her health has been perfect and marvelous. as I am writing this testimony to notify you that my fiance has been completely cured of her cancer. any one out there who need help, please feel free to get in touch with Dr. at: ricksimpsoncannabisoil@outlook.com
    Bary

22. christiana January 8, 2014 7:06 pm Reply

My name is Mrs.Christiana Miller from UK,I never believe My husband will see 2014 It is with pleasure that i thank Rick Simpson for saving my dying husband with his cannabis oil.
    We already lost hope for a better life when the report came that my husband cannot go for more Chemo anymore. But after so many research online, I gained a lot about the cannabis oil that i bought from the Rick Simpson whose contact I got online on reading a testimony about his past works and glory, The medication was delivered to me within 24 hours by the UPS delivery service after procurement. My husband has completed his treatment, unquenchable joy to all as my husband is cured of his stage 4 lungs cancer within 90 days of treatment. Thanks to all, today i acknowledge the greatness of cannabis oil and to those that wish to purchase the medication contact Rick Simpson at: rickcancercure01gmail.com for help.
    Cannabis Oil is the a medication for cancerous disease.

23. Wellemton Barbara March 5, 2014 1:39 am Reply

Hello viewers all over the world am Wellemton Barbara, I want to testify of what Dr rick simpson did for me and my entire family with his medication. My Daughter and husband were having a very notorious and serious disease called breast cancer and my husband had Brain tumor, my Daughter condition was unbearable and my husband had stop working due to his brain tumor infection which was suppose to kill him last year. These diseases had made my family dwelling in pains for the past years. Viewers should contact Dr rick simpson on: ricksimpsonoil@outlook.com

On the 19/09/2013 I got in contact with Dr rick simpson after so many successful story from my friends and family who had gotten the Cannabis Oil from him which they have used in curing their ailment. I informed him about my daughter and husband situation, he gave my family unending encouragement and undying hope of a peaceful family we would become once more after my family has completed treatment. It is with gratitude that am informing the world that my daughter breast cancer and my husband brain tumor has been successfully cured with Dr rick simpson Cannabis Oil which I personally order from him at: ricksimpsonoil@outlook.com, I never thought that my family will be as happy again.

My family has been restored by Dr rick simpson and we still celebrating the 2014 in Peace and love.

Viewers should contact Dr rick simpson on: ricksimpsonoil@outlook.com

You can see that I have come to realize that true love allows others to fly, when they want to fly. When their journey is just starting and their lessons of unconditional love have been fulfilled. So I place my beloved Daughter and Husband into God’s arms and cry with such gratitude for the time Dr rick simpson has blessed my family with his Hemp Oil.

Readers should contact Dr rick simpson on: ricksimpsonoil@outlook.com

Thank You Sir Dr rick simpson.

Wellemton Barbara

24. Phoenix Tears March 18, 2014 6:55 pm Reply

Phoenix Tears Enlightenment Seeking for Representative in Every Country, State and City in Europe, Asia, North and South America Who will be able to handle a large quantity of Cannabis Oil Medication for patients around you who need this medication to save their life.
    Below are the Products that we have to ship to any important and serious representative or partner in Europe, Asia, North and South America.
    We need urgent partners as more lives are required to be saved on Earth. phoenixtearscannabisoil@outlook.com
    The Below medication has proven hundred percent assured treatment to various ailments such cancer, brain tumor, insomnia, MS, Diabetes, Lupus, Heart Diseases, Alzheimer, Tuberculosis, Trachea, Bronchus, Lung Cancers, Ischemic Heart Disease, Diarrheal Diseases, Perinatal Conditions, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Lower Respiratory Infections, Cerebrovascular Disease, Ischemic Heart Disease and others illness and Below are the Medication which will been successful in curing the above named ailment for over the past decades which over 695,000.00 patients cured of all forms of cancer and so many more.

Stocks Available for purchase, partnership needed worldwide so that more life can be saved.

Cannabis Oil
    Resin Oil
    Hash Oil,
    Honey Comb Wax Oil
    Wax Oil
    BUTANE OIL
    AFGHANI OIL
    Hemp Oil Essential Fatty Acid
    Kosher Organic Cold Pressed Hemp Oil 8 OZ
    Honey oil
    B17
    B15

Contact Phoenix Tears via email> phoenixtears1@gmail.com or phoenixtearscannabisoil@outlook.com
    Urgent Partners are required so that more precious life can be saved

Warm Regards,
    Rick Simpson
    Mobile: +1252-266-0679

25. rick March 21, 2014 2:37 am Reply

Thanks so much to Rick Simpson for providing us with his Cannabis Oil medication that has been successfully used in curing my wife breast cancer which she has been suffering from for past 6years. My wife was diagnose with breast cancer 6 years ago, she has done Chemo and radiation and surgery, after so much being spent on several treatment plan with no useful result, my wife still suffered from her breast cancer which later spread to other parts of her body.
    I was introduce to the Rick Simpson 7 months ago, after which I purchased his Cannabis Oil medication about 4 months ago via(ricksimsponoil@outlook.com) which my wife start her treatment immediately upon the delivery of the medication by a medical Doctor.
    We are now so pleased to thank Rick Simpson for his medication that we have used in curing my wife breast cancer which almost took her life away.
    We appreciate your thoughtfulness in crafting this medication and thoroughness in delivering helpful advice. We also appreciate your approachability and willingness to speak with my wife before and after she has been cured.

Thank you again for helping to create the next generation of medication. We hope to assist you in the future!
    As you prepare for the winter weather and Christmas Day celebrations, I hope you and your family are enjoying a festive holiday season!
    We feel blessed to be able to not only enjoy a meticulously prepared medication, but also to share the experience with so many loved ones. Love, Save your loved ones with Rick Simpson Cannabis oil, contact: ricksimsponoil@outlook.com

26. kiyana March 22, 2014 9:27 am Reply

MY HUSBAND CANCER WAS CURED WITH HEMP OIL

My husband have been suffering from thyroid cancer for the past two years and so lucky for us we were able to acquire hemp oil from cancer centre london via email londoncancercentre@gmail.com alongside directions on how to use the oil treatment,as i am writing this article now my husband is no longer a cancer patient and he is well and healthy.we are happy family again.i want people out there to know that with hemp oil cancer can be cured.

kiyana Lauren
    USA(Alabama)

27. RICK SIMPSON May 6, 2014 9:08 pm Reply

I am so grateful to Rick for providing me with Hemp oil here is the United State of America. I was diagnose with brain cancer 3 years ago, and ever since then i have done a lot of Chemo and Radiation that have not help me, but only damaged my immune system and render it weak and helpless. I came across the Phoenix Tears and i have read about the Hemp oil a lot and saw that I could provide me with Hemp Oil here is the State, i contact him on:ricksimpsoncancercure@outlook.com for the procurement of this medication, to my surprise the medication was procured and delivered within 48 hours and i have been on treatment for the past 3 months. Am now here to testify that am no more a cancer patient, I have experience a total transformation in my health sector with Rick Simpson Hemp oil service. for all cancer patient that live in the America and Canada region, get your Hemp oil from ricksimpsoncancercure@outlook.com
    pedro smith.

Am Antonio Benard i reside in Italy, my wife was suffering from Breast Cancer and the doctor told me that there was nothing that he could do to save my beloved wife. Then a friend told me about the Rick Simpson hemp oil that can cure cancer, i told him that my wife’s breast cancer was in the last stage that i don’t think the hemp oil would cure it and he persuaded me to try it, for the love of my wife, i decided to give it a try.
    I did some research and i found a doctor who helped me with the cannabis oil to cure my wife’s breast cancer and he assured me that after 4 months the cancer would be gone.ricksimpsoncancercure@outlook.com
    I bought it and she used it,it worked exactly as the doctor prescribed it. Thanks to doctor Thomas for taking away sorrow in my life. can you all imagine, that my wife have a 6 years old daughter and a 3 years old son, what would i have done.. God will bless Rick Simpson and Dr. RICK for helping me with cannabis oil and for his support and care.
    contact:ricksimpsoncancercure@outlook.com what can i say unto my LORD, all i have to say is THANK YOU LORD.

#
    #
    Shanty Locker

Hi, It nice to inform you all that I have done Chemo and Radiation 2 times for my Breasts. My battle with Breast cancer started 5 years ago, after so many Chemo, Radiation and other natural therapy treatment that i took just to cure my Breast cancer, it all didn’t work for my condition. I have been treating this disease for the past 5 years, but today i am here telling the world about my final victory over Breast cancer with the help of Rick Simpson Hemp Oil or cannabis Oil that I bought from Dr. Rick at:Ricksimpson102@gmail.com This is a breakthrough in my family with so much Joy in our life today, i do really appreciate all the help and contribution from every member of my family for all they did for me and much love to my caring and loving husband. My love, you gave me the strengthen. Let Stop Breast Cancer, Go for your test and save your life, but if you have any cancerous diseases, there is no need to waster money on Chemo or Radiation, go get your Rick Simpson medication from Dr. Kelvin at: this is a medication that should be legalize worldwide, for those who wish to purchase the medication, just contact Dr. Rick on:Ricksimpson102@gmail.com for purchase of medication.
    what a wonderful living with Cannabis Oil.
    Shanty Locker

Hi, It nice to inform you all that I have done Chemo and Radiation 2 times for my Breasts. My battle with Breast cancer started 5 years ago, after so many Chemo, Radiation and other natural therapy treatment that i took just to cure my Breast cancer, it all didn’t work for my condition. I have been treating this disease for the past 5 years, but today i am here telling the world about my final victory over Breast cancer with the help of Rick Simpson Hemp Oil or cannabis Oil that I bought from Dr.rick at{{Ricksimpson102@gmail.com}},This is a breakthrough in my family with so much Joy in our life today, i do really appreciate all the help and contribution from every member of my family for all they did for me and much love to my caring and loving husband. My love, you gave me the strengthen. Let Stop Breast Cancer, Go for your test and save your life, but if you have any cancerous diseases, there is no need to waster money on Chemo or Radiation, go get your Rick Simpson medication from Dr. Rick at:Ricksimpson102@gmail.com,this is a medication that should be legalize worldwide, for those who wish to purchase the medication, just contact Dr. Rick on:Ricksimpson102@gmail.com,for purchase of medication.
    what a wonderful living with Cannabis Oil.

My Wife Stage IV breast cancer and MS has just been cured with the cannabis oil gotten from ricksimpsoncancercure@outlook.com,cannabis oil is great medication. To hell with the government and their insane policy, we have a medication that is hundred percent assured to cure cancer and you don’t need to spend so much money on anymore on chemo, radiation or surgeries that wouldn’t work.
    Where to purchase, contact via ricksimpsoncancercure@outlook.com
    My family is now a brand new one, so stop your worries and go get your medication and set the family free of the deadly disease that hold no respect to family harmony.
    Make your health a better one by using cannabis oil in your everyday life.
    contact Dr Thomas for all type of cancer

thanks to Rick Simpson

My wife is a serious cancer patient, she been wracked with skin
    cancers for decades, having them frozen, cut, scraped and poisoned out
    of her as the only treatments. We saw a program on CNBC about the
    THC/CBD oil of Dr.RICK and my son has a caregiver license in NM for
    his girlfriend, he got us some Dr. Bobby Hemp oil via email:
    Ricksimpson102@gmail.com,and we applied it as directed by Dr. Rick
    The newer lesions literally peeled off with the band-aid in a day or
    two, the more advanced ones took a week to go away. No pain for her, I
    am so amazed at the power of Rick Simpson oil to kill these terrible
    cancers. Given, there are worse cancers to have but the last time she
    went to the skin doctor a few weeks ago, he cut and burned dozens off
    her body, each leaving a gaping hole that was painful, and required
    constant attention to avoid infection, some of the same ones needed
    several treatments to fully eliminate the tumor. The oil not only
    kills the bad cells, it numbs the sore completely! She has a bad one
    on her lip, was told she needs radiation to cure it. The oil in 2
    short weeks has reduced the size by 70%, part of the tumor is an open
    sore on her top lip as well, we all know how much a little cold sore
    hurts there, imagine one that never heals, it is almost gone and we
    are SO happy that she did not need to be poisoned, or need major
    facial repair surgery.
    So my great advise is for you all to procure the Rick Simpson cannabis
    Oil medication to cure all kinds of cancerous disease within 3 months
    from Dr.RICK, my family is now a weakness to this miracle and I want
    every citizen of the world to also experience this miracle. contact
    on:Ricksimpson102@gmail.com
    Mr Johnson

28. Amanda Ross May 21, 2014 3:33 am Reply

I am so grateful to Rick for providing me with Hemp oil here in the United State of America. I was diagnose with breast cancer 3 years ago, and ever since i have done a lot of Chemo and Radiation that have not helped me, but only damaged my immune system and render it weak and helpless. I came across the Phoenix Tears and i have read about the Rick Simpson Hemp oil a lot and saw that he could provide me with Hemp Oil here in the State, i contact him on:ricksimpsonoilcancercure1@gmail.com for the procurement of this medication, to my surprise the medication was procured and delivered within 48 hours and i have been on treatment for the past 3 months. Am now here to testify that am no more a cancer patient, I have experience a total transformation in my health sector with Rick Simpson Hemp oil service. for all cancer patient that live in the America and Canada region, get your Hemp oil from ricksimpsonoilcancercure1@gmail.com

29. Miller May 22, 2014 10:35 pm Reply

My name is Mrs.Christiana Miller from Canada,I never believe My husband will see 2014 It is with pleasure that i thank Rick Simpson for saving my dying husband with his cannabis oil.
    We already lost hope for a better life when the report came that my husband cannot go for more Chemo anymore. But after so many research online, I gained a lot about the cannabis oil that i bought from the Rick Simpson whose contact I got online on reading a testimony about his past works and glory, The medication was delivered to me within 24 hours by the UPS delivery service after procurement. My husband has completed his treatment, unquenchable joy to all as my husband is cured of his stage 4 lungs cancer within 90 days of treatment. Thanks to all, today i acknowledge the greatness of cannabis oil and to those that wish to purchase the medication contact Rick Simpson at: rickcancercure@gmail.com for help.
    Cannabis Oil is the a medication for cancerous disease.

30. r August 19, 2014 6:42 am Reply

This is so great am alive to testify the good work of hemp oil and its miracle healing.

In April 10th 2012 i was diagnosed of breast cancer and bone cancer when the doctor told me it was already too late for me, that i have only ten months on earth to live. I shared tears and all hope was gone thinking that i will just sleep and go just like that.

My mom came to visit me in Serbia two months later and bought me some hemp oil product saying that it works well on cancer, ever since she told me about the benefits and encourage me to use the medication. I have been on treatment for the past 4 months now which was the required treatment plan for me.
    Last week, I went to hospital to do my test and to God be the glory my cancer was not found there anymore. I have been cured with Rick Simpson hemp oil which my mother had bought for me.

My family in forever grateful to Rick Simpson Cannabis Oil.

Last week my mom gave me his email and phone number which i contacted him in person and thank him for the life saving.you can contact him with this email drsimonmedicalservices@yandex.com

31. Susan September 6, 2014 6:40 am Reply

Susan Anderson
    From Romania

I want people who are suferring from any kind of cancer to do research on cannabis oil and its effectiveness.i was diagnose of lung cancer May 12th 2013 and i have done surgeries for treatment and it did not work until i heard about cannabis oil and i decided to use it for treatment,i contacted the cancer centre London via their email londoncancercentre@gmail.com and the cannabis was delivered to me and i was informed by the research centre on how to use the cannabis oil for treatment,after using the oil for treatment for 90 days,i felt different then i went for to see the doctor and i was told that i am no longer suffering from cancer.

32. Julie September 18, 2014 9:01 pm Reply

Warm appreciation to Dr. rick simpson for curing my Breast cancer with cannabis oil. I really appreciate your help in bring back my lost life with the help of his high quality Cannabis Oil, i am so grateful to you Dr for all the love and concern that you showed me and i would keep on giving my testimony about your Cannabis oil and how is cures Cancer within 90 days of treatment. it just like a Miracle that has happened to me with full recovery from cancer and i am free from Cancer. Thanks be to God Almighty for sending you my way Dr, i hope and know that you would keep on putting smiles on world at large with this great medication. email:rickcancercure@gmail.com for all solution to cancer and other diseases. Those facing health challenges should go for cannabis oil to ensure the absolute cure of all kinds of cancerous diseases. For hopes and help, kindly contact Dr.rick simpson for full knowledge about the medication and Services to you. Dr. email:rickcancercure@gmail.com for all solution to cancer and other diseases.

Julie Fred